1. What are Cookies?
- Pixels: A pixel is a small amount of code on a web page or in an email notification that typically works in conjunction with cookies to identify users and record user behavior. We use pixels to learn about whether you have interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us analyze and improve the Services and personalize your experience.
- Local Storage: Local storage (or "localStorage") is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your computer or mobile device. We use local storage, including HTML5, to customize what we show you based on your content consumption and other past interactions with the Services.
We use both persistent Cookies and session Cookies. Persistent Cookies stay on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them, while session Cookies are deleted once you close your web browser. The Cookies placed through your use of our Services are either set by us (first-party cookies) or by a third party at our request (third-party cookies).
We use the following categories of Cookies:
|Essential||These items are required to enable basic website functionality.|
|Marketing||These items are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Advertising networks usually place them with the website operator's permission.|
|Personalization||These items allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, a website may provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing data about your current location.|
|Analytics||These items help the website operator understand how its website performs, how visitors interact with the site, and whether there may be technical issues. This storage type usually doesn't collect information that identifies a visitor.|
You can find out more about the duration of the Cookies on our Cookie Banner. You can learn about your options for managing the data collection settings of these technologies under the "How do I Manage my Cookie Preferences" section below.
3. External Providers of Cookies
We may partner with ad networks and ad serving providers that serve ads on behalf of us on our app properties. Some of these ads may be personalized ("Personalized advertising"), meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information ad networks and ad serving providers collect about your use of sites or apps over time.
We allow certain service providers to place Cookies on our Services for the purposes of analyzing performance, including collecting information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and/or devices. Broad details on the utility offered by these external providers' Cookies are listed below; [however, for specific detail on the particular Cookies we use, please refer to our Cookie Banner.] In this section, we provide further information on our use of our primary tracking technologies: Google Analytics and Meta tracking pixels.
We adhere to the Better Ads Standards - Mobile Apps Experiences guidelines.
For more information on Better Ads Standards, please refer to Coalition of Better Ads.
Usually there should be an On/Off slider for Opt out of Ads Personalization in the Settings on your device. Electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in our applications. It may simply make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
We support the ad industry's 2009 Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and expect that ad networks we directly engage to serve you personalized advertising will do so as well, though we cannot guarantee their compliance.
We are not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics on our website by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser, available at the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on. You can also block or delete these Cookies by changing the browser settings as explained below.
How long a Google Analytics cookie remains on your computer or device depends on what it is and what it is used for, as some will be session cookies and some will be persistent cookies. You can delete Google Cookies and other Cookies at any time by clearing your cache.
Additionally, we also use Google AdMob, which may use Advertising ID, to display advertisements to you if you use the free version of the Apps.
Visit the Google's AdMob personalized advertising site to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt out of this advertising.
You can learn more about Google's privacy practices by clicking here.
Meta: We also use the Meta tracking pixel with the remarketing function. This allows us to target advertisements to visitors of our website when they visit social networks run by Meta, including Facebook and Instagram. You can learn more about Meta pixels here.
4. How do I Manage My Cookie Preferences?
- Revoke consent: You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect by changing your Cookie settings via our Cookie Banner.
- Blocking Cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject Cookies, including Cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept Cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org . Use the following links to learn more about how to control Cookies and online tracking through your browser:
- Blocking Advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our Services from setting Cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, DuckDuckGo, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third-party Cookies and trackers.
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit the use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
- Digital Advertising Alliance;
- Network Advertising Initiative.
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt out of the use of your information for interest-based advertising:
Note that the above opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. You will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
6. Contact Us
28th October Ave 319a
8th Floor - Office 801A